Competition terms and conditions
- By entering the competition each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
- Group entries are permitted (max 2 students per group, both participants MUST fall into the same age category). If a group were to win, it will be the sole responsibility of the group to decide possession of that prize. (This should be decided before entry).
- Only the home page of your website will be considered at the time of judgement.
- Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
- No responsibility will be taken for misdirected mail or incomplete entries.
- By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published online and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Rocketspark and CultivateIT and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for marketing purposes.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
- Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
- Winners will be judged by staff at both Rocketspark and CultivateIT.
- Winners will be notified by email and/or phone.
- If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be given to the runner up.
- Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
- The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
Competition closes on 1 March 2020
All form entries, with a link to a completed website home page built on Rocketspark's 30-day free trial must be submitted by 5pm 1 May 2020.